- Created by
- Sir William Nicholson 1872–1949
- Letter to Ben Nicholson and Barbara Hepworth from Ben’s father William, wishing them a happy new year for 1939 with sketches
- 29 December 1938
- Includes sketches of the sun over the sea, a sailing boat on the sea with a male figure on the shore, and a hand. Sent from an address in La Rochelle, France.
- Document - correspondence
- Tate Archive
- Purchased by the Tate Archive from Ben Nicholson's executors in 1987.
- TGA 8717/1/1/1686
- Ben Nicholson papers TGA 8717 (237)
- Correspondence TGA 8717/1 (79)
You might like
- New Year(52)
- boat, sailing(3,536)