- Created by
- Sir William Nicholson 1872–1949
- Ben Nicholson OM 1894–1982
- Letter to Ben Nicholson from his father William, featuring a rough sketch and addresses for Ben to stay at in London
- 5 April 1943
- Letter discusses Alfred Wallis. Sent from '25 Dover Street' (London).
- Document - correspondence
- Tate Archive
- Purchased by the Tate Archive from Ben Nicholson's executors in 1987.
- TGA 8717/1/1/1695
- Ben Nicholson papers TGA 8717 (237)
- Correspondence TGA 8717/1 (79)
You might like
- reading, writing, printed matter(5,155)
- artist - non-specific(2,109)