- Created by
- Photograph of Ben Nicholson dressed in black skiing at Beuil, Alpes Maritimes
- January 1936
- Black and white print
- 124 × 88 mm
- Possibly taken by Winifred Nicholson.
- Photograph - print
- Tate Archive
- Purchased by the Tate Archive from Ben Nicholson's executors in 1987.
- TGA 8717/5/7/16
- Ben Nicholson papers TGA 8717 (237)
- Photographs TGA 8717/5 (126)
- Photographs of Ben Nicholson taken by family and friends TGA 8717/5/7 (85)
You might like
- cities, towns, villages (non-UK)(13,331)