- Photographs of Ben Nicholson looking down with his arm resting on his knee
- September 1954
- Seven photographs and one negative. One of the prints is mounted with inscriptions on the back. Taken by Barbara Hepworth.
- Photograph - print
- Tate Archive
- Purchased by the Tate Archive from Ben Nicholson's executors in 1987.
- TGA 8717/5/7/35
- Ben Nicholson papers TGA 8717 (237)
- Photographs TGA 8717/5 (126)
- Photographs of Ben Nicholson taken by family and friends TGA 8717/5/7 (85)
You might like
- work and occupations(14,375)
- religion and belief(8,382)
- symbols & personifications(7,266)