- Created by
- Dame Barbara Hepworth 1903–1975
- Photographs of Ben Nicholson wearing a cap with his hand on his hip looking to the right
- Black and white print and negative
- 104 x 79 mm (print) and 123 x 87 mm (negative)
- Photograph and a negative. Taken by Barbara Hepworth.
- Photograph - print
- Tate Archive
- Purchased by the Tate Archive from Ben Nicholson's executors in 1987.
- TGA 8717/5/7/39
- Ben Nicholson papers TGA 8717 (237)
- Photographs TGA 8717/5 (126)
You might like
- work and occupations(14,389)
- religion and belief(8,393)