- Created by
- Studio St. Ives
- Photographs of Ben Nicholson looking in the mirror showing his textile designs including c ‘1930 (numbers)’
- Black and white prints and negative
- 132 x 95 mm, 162 x 132 mm and 164 x 137 mm (prints) and 112 x 78 mm (negative)
- Three photographs and a negative. The edges of the prints have been cut off. Taken in Ben Nicholson's studio in St Ives.
- Photograph - print
- Tate Archive
- Purchased by the Tate Archive from Ben Nicholson's executors in 1987.
- TGA 8717/5/7/42
- Ben Nicholson papers TGA 8717 (237)
- Photographs TGA 8717/5 (126)
You might like
- St Ives(167)