- Created by
- Photographs of Ben Nicholson lying on the beach reading a newspaper
- September 1931
- Black and white modern print and negative
- 120 x 164 mm (print) and 60 x 92 mm (negative)
- Photograph and a negative. Taken in Happisburgh, Norfolk.
- Photograph - print
- Tate Archive
- Purchased by the Tate Archive from Ben Nicholson's executors in 1987.
- TGA 8717/5/7/7
- Ben Nicholson papers TGA 8717 (237)
- Photographs TGA 8717/5 (126)
- Photographs of Ben Nicholson taken by family and friends TGA 8717/5/7 (85)
You might like