- Created by
- British Museum (London, UK)
- Kenneth Clark 1903–1983
- Letter from G.R. Beer, British Museum (Natural History), to Kenneth Clark
- 2 August 1950
- The letter is in reply to Clark's letter about a study of Henry Moore.
- Document - correspondence
- Tate Archive
- The material was presented to the nation (as a gift in lieu) and allocated to the Tate Archive in 1988.
- TGA 8812/1/2/4442
- Papers of Kenneth Clark TGA 8812 (120)
- Correspondence of Kenneth Clark TGA 8812/1 (120)
- Kenneth Clark's correspondence series c 1946-55 TGA 8812/1/2 (4)
You might like
- book - non-specific(1,967)