- Created by
- Eileen Agar 1899–1991
- Photograph of Joseph Bard leaning against the sea wall at the beach in Bridport, Dorset
- 69 × 80 mm
- Details on Eileen and Joseph's trip to Bridport where this photograph was taken are available on page 108 of her autobiography, 'A look at my life'.
- Photograph - negative
- Tate Archive
- Presented to Tate Archive by Eileen Agar in 1989 and transferred from the photograph collection in 2012.
- TGA 8927/12/64
- Photograph collection belonging to Eileen Agar TGA 8927 (953)
- Portrait photographs TGA 8927/12 (271)
You might like
- individuals: male(1,847)