- Created by
- Eileen Agar 1899–1991
- Photograph of ‘Prince of Wales feathers’
- Black and white print
- 60 x 58 mm
- Taken at Velona Pilcher's cottage near Midhurst, Sussex. Velona Pilcher was a contributor to a book called 'The Island'.
- Photograph - print
- Tate Archive
- Presented to Tate Archive by Eileen Agar in 1989 and transferred from the photograph collection in 2012.
- TGA 8927/14/3
- Photograph collection belonging to Eileen Agar TGA 8927 (953)
- Photographs of sculpture, wall paintings and mosaics TGA 8927/14 (59)
- Photograph of 'Prince of Wales feathers' TGA 8927/14/3
You might like