- Created by
- Eileen Agar 1899–1991
- Photograph of an antique mask
- 68 x 61 mm
- Taken in Provence, France.
- Photograph - negative
- Tate Archive
- Presented to Tate Archive by Eileen Agar in 1989 and transferred from the photograph collection in 2012.
- TGA 8927/14/6
- Photograph collection belonging to Eileen Agar TGA 8927 (953)
- Photographs of sculpture, wall paintings and mosaics TGA 8927/14 (59)
- Photograph of an antique mask TGA 8927/14/6
You might like
- emotions, concepts and ideas(16,926)