- Created by
- Eileen Agar 1899–1991
- Photograph of ‘The Bridge House’ in Ambleside, Cumbria
- Black and white print
- 59 × 58 mm
- Identified by Ian Walker, PhD student at Sussex University August 1991.
- Photograph - print
- Tate Archive
- Presented to Tate Archive by Eileen Agar in 1989 and transferred from the photograph collection in 2012.
- TGA 8927/2/29
- Photograph collection belonging to Eileen Agar TGA 8927 (953)
- Photographs of architecture TGA 8927/2 (94)
- Photograph of 'The Bridge House' in Ambleside, Cumbria TGA 8927/2/29
You might like