- Created by
- Joseph Bard 1882–1975
- Photograph of Eileen Agar, David Dear and his wife in swimwear
- Modern copy print
- 96 x 93 mm
- Taken at the Hurlingham Club in London.
- Photograph - print
- Tate Archive
- Presented to Tate Archive by Eileen Agar in 1989 and transferred from the photograph collection in 2012.
- TGA 8927/8/43
- Photograph collection belonging to Eileen Agar TGA 8927 (953)
- Photographs of groups of people TGA 8927/8 (91)
You might like
- book - non-specific(1,967)
- named individuals(12,533)