- Created by
- Keith Vaughan 1912–1977
- Two drawings of figures on beaches
- Graphite on paper
- 280 x 205 mm
- The drawings are:
1.Four figures on a beach with a boat and cliffs. Inscribed 'keep high key surface'.
2.Three figures on a heavily shaded beach. Inscribed 'network of dark lines'.
Dated in the bottom right hand corner, 1953.
- Artwork - on paper, unique
- Tate Archive
- Purchased by the archive from Thos. Agnew and Sons Ltd in November 1990
- TGA 9013/1/88
- Sketches & drawings, advertising work, sketchbook and one gouache by Keith Vaughan TGA 9013 (148)
You might like
- leisure and pastimes(7,761)
- symbols and personifications(7,287)