- Created by
- Stanhope Alexander Forbes 1857–1947
- Elizabeth Forbes 1859–1912
- Letter from Stanhope Forbes to Elizabeth Armstrong, addressed Newlyn, Penzance
- 28 October 1887
- The letter mentions his troubles with painting a portrait of a young boy.
- Document - correspondence
- Tate Archive
- Donated to Tate Archive in 1990 by Miss Monica Anthony.
- TGA 9015/2/2/79
- Papers of Stanhope Alexander Forbes (1857-1947) TGA 9015 (120)
- Correspondence from Stanhope Forbes TGA 9015/2 (117)
You might like
- individuals: male(1,965)