- Created by
- Stanhope Alexander Forbes 1857–1947
- Elizabeth Forbes 1859–1912
- Letter from Stanhope Forbes to Elizabeth Armstrong, 11 Elgin Avenue, London
- 30 March 1888
- The letter discusses his journey back to London and showing his family the paintings he brought back including 'Palmistry', 1888. The letter also discusses frames.
- Document - correspondence
- Tate Archive
- Donated to Tate Archive in 1990 by Miss Monica Anthony.
- TGA 9015/2/2/97
- Papers of Stanhope Alexander Forbes (1857-1947) TGA 9015 (120)
- Correspondence from Stanhope Forbes TGA 9015/2 (117)
You might like