- Created by
- Henry Scott Tuke 1858–1929
- Register of paintings by Henry Scott Tuke
- Bound volume - miscellaneous
- Tate Archive
- An initial donation of the papers of Tuke and Gotch was made to the Tate Archive by Mr Brian D. Price in 1990. Additional donations of related material were made in 1991, 1994 and 2002.
- TGA 9019/1/2/2
The register was kept by Tuke and contains information about his works of art. Including the title of work, notes about the work, when and where it was exhibited, who it was sold to, their address, the sale price and details of resale. The register also contains black and white photographs and reproductions of paintings and press cuttings and letters relating to the exhibition and sales of paintings. The last entry in the register is dated 1928. The register also contains letters and press cuttings added after Tuke's death in 1929.
- The personal papers of Thomas Cooper Gotch (1854-1931) and Henry Scott Tuke (1858-1929) TGA 9019 (201)
- The personal papers of the painter Henry Scott Tuke (1858-1929) TGA 9019/1 (161)
- Paintings registers and papers relating to the sale of art works by Henry Scott Tuke TGA 9019/1/2 (2)
- Register of paintings by Henry Scott Tuke TGA 9019/1/2/2
You might like
- River Arno(33)
- sun worship(8)
- nawab / raja(6)