- Created by
- Henry Scott Tuke 1858–1929
- Ink drawing of a man seated at a desk
- Date not known
- Ink on paper
- 192 × 327 mm
- The identity of the sitter is uncertain. Originally thought to be a self portrait of Tuke, B.D. Price identified it as a portrait of Kenny Marshall on 25 July 2002.
- Artwork - on paper, unique
- Tate Archive
- An initial donation of the papers of Tuke and Gotch was made to the Tate Archive by Mr Brian D. Price in 1990. Additional donations of related material were made in 1991, 1994 and 2002.
- TGA 9019/1/3/11
- The personal papers of Thomas Cooper Gotch (1854-1931) and Henry Scott Tuke (1858-1929) TGA 9019 (201)
- The personal papers of the painter Henry Scott Tuke (1858-1929) TGA 9019/1 (161)
You might like