- Created by
- Unknown person(s)
- A profile sketch of a female face and a sketch of three female figures with two unidentified shapes
- Date not known
- Graphite on paper
- 192 × 193 mm
- Authorship of drawings uncertain. May be Henry Scott Tuke.
- Artwork - on paper, unique
- Tate Archive
- An initial donation of the papers of Tuke and Gotch was made to the Tate Archive by Mr Brian D. Price in 1990. Additional donations of related material were made in 1991, 1994 and 2002.
- TGA 9019/1/3/15
- The personal papers of Thomas Cooper Gotch (1854-1931) and Henry Scott Tuke (1858-1929) TGA 9019 (201)
- The personal papers of the painter Henry Scott Tuke (1858-1929) TGA 9019/1 (161)
- Sketch books and art works TGA 9019/1/3 (14)
You might like