- Scrap book containing watercolours by Henry Scott Tuke
- Bound volume - scrapbook
- Tate Archive
- An initial donation of the papers of Tuke and Gotch was made to the Tate Archive by Mr Brian D. Price in 1990. Additional donations of related material were made in 1991, 1994 and 2002.
- TGA 9019/1/3/4
Watercolour and graphite on paper and black and white photographic print, 29 pages plus covers, 255 × 220 mm
Contains watercolours of buildings and ships and pencil drawings of male and female sitters, including Major K.F.C. Marshall. Many are initialled and dated by Tuke. Also enclosed are three loose watercolours of ships, brief notes from Tuke, a photograph of Tuke sailing his yacht, the 'Flamingo' and a postcard from Tuke to Major K.F.C. Marshall wishing him a Happy New Year. Scrap book assembled by Barbara Marshall. The cloth cover is embroidered.
- The personal papers of Thomas Cooper Gotch (1854-1931) and Henry Scott Tuke (1858-1929) TGA 9019 (201)
- The personal papers of the painter Henry Scott Tuke (1858-1929) TGA 9019/1 (161)
- Sketch books and art works TGA 9019/1/3 (14)
- Scrap book containing watercolours by Henry Scott Tuke TGA 9019/1/3/4