- Created by
- Thomas Cooper Gotch 1854–1931
- Etching of female nude by Thomas Cooper Gotch
- Date not known
- Ink on paper
- 225 x 169 mm
- The print is inscribed 'T.C.G.'
- Artwork - on paper, unique
- Tate Archive
- An initial donation of the papers of Tuke and Gotch was made to the Tate Archive by Mr Brian D. Price in 1990. Additional donations of related material were made in 1991, 1994 and 2002.
- TGA 9019/2/13/1
- The personal papers of Thomas Cooper Gotch (1854-1931) and Henry Scott Tuke (1858-1929) TGA 9019 (201)
You might like
- emotions, concepts and ideas(15,771)
- work and occupations(14,297)
- symbols & personifications(7,227)