- Created by
- Herman Broeckaert 1878–1930
- Letter from Herman Broeckaert
- The letter apologises for not taking part in the "Territorial Exercises" due to stiffness in the joints and neck.
- Document - correspondence
- Tate Archive
- An initial donation of the papers of Tuke and Gotch was made to the Tate Archive by Mr Brian D. Price in 1990. Additional donations of related material were made in 1991, 1994 and 2002.
- TGA 9019/2/7/16
- The personal papers of Thomas Cooper Gotch (1854-1931) and Henry Scott Tuke (1858-1929) TGA 9019 (201)
- The papers of Thomas Cooper Gotch (1854-1931) TGA 9019/2 (40)
- Papers relating to the Newlyn Artists' Belgian Relief Fund TGA 9019/2/7 (17)
- Letter from Herman Broeckaert TGA 9019/2/7/16
You might like
- cities, towns, villages (non-UK)(13,330)