- Created by
- Unknown person(s)
- Thomas Cooper Gotch 1854–1931
- Letter from André-Victor Lynen to Thomas Cooper Gotch
- 18 January 1915
- Lynen was a Belgian artist. The letter thanks the committee for their hospitality.
- Document - correspondence
- Tate Archive
- An initial donation of the papers of Tuke and Gotch was made to the Tate Archive by Mr Brian D. Price in 1990. Additional donations of related material were made in 1991, 1994 and 2002.
- TGA 9019/2/7/7
- The personal papers of Thomas Cooper Gotch (1854-1931) and Henry Scott Tuke (1858-1929) TGA 9019 (201)
- The papers of Thomas Cooper Gotch (1854-1931) TGA 9019/2 (40)
- Papers relating to the Newlyn Artists' Belgian Relief Fund TGA 9019/2/7 (17)
- Letter from André-Victor Lynen to Thomas Cooper Gotch TGA 9019/2/7/7
You might like