- Created by
Dame Eileen Mayo
Clover Hill Press (Bristol, UK)
Douglas Cleverdon 1903–1987
Jack Herbert Driberg 1888–1946
- Specimen pages for ‘The Bamboo Dancer And Other African Tales’
- Wood engraving by Eileen Mayo. The book was edited by J.H. Driberg and printed by Douglas Cleverdon at The Clover Hill Press, 1937.
- Document - printed ephemera
- Tate Archive
- Presented to the Archive by Eileen Mayo, via her step-son, John Gainsborough, in March 1991.
- TGA 916/104
- Personal papers of Eileen Mayo TGA 916 (97)
You might like
- reading, writing, printed matter(5,160)
- book - non-specific(1,961)
- named groups(2,822)