- Created by
- Eileen Agar 1899–1991
- Joseph Bard 1882–1975
- Letter from Eileen Agar to Joseph Bard
- Originally enclosing a drawing of 'Ulric going to the dogs'. Drawings in the margins of the page include thunderclouds and thunderbolts, outline of a naked man with upraised arms, and a naked female figure. Originally enclosed in TGA 9222/1/1/4.
- Document - correspondence
- Tate Archive
- Bequeathed to Tate Archive by Eileen Agar, 1992.
- TGA 9222/1/1/3
- Personal papers of and artworks by Eileen Agar TGA 9222 (239)
- Correspondence TGA 9222/1 (3)
- Correspondence between Eileen Agar and Joseph Bard TGA 9222/1/1 (3)
- Letter from Eileen Agar to Joseph Bard TGA 9222/1/1/3
You might like
- emotions, concepts and ideas(16,661)