- Created by
- Eileen Agar 1899–1991
- Note on Lewis Carroll, describing him as ‘a prophet of surrealism’
- Date not known
- On back is a note to Jessica relating to money owed for a drawing called 'Mary Oliver with a tin hat'
- Document - writings
- Tate Archive
- Bequeathed to Tate Archive by Eileen Agar, 1992.
- TGA 9222/2/3/12
- Personal papers of and artworks by Eileen Agar TGA 9222 (239)
- Notebooks and writings TGA 9222/2 (11)
- Writings by Eileen Agar TGA 9222/2/3 (7)
You might like
- literature and fiction(3,169)
- religion and belief(8,360)
- emotions, concepts and ideas(15,767)