- Created by
- Eileen Agar 1899–1991
- Black and white glass lantern slide of the head of a woman in Victorian or Edwardian clothes
- Black and white glass lantern slide
- 82 × 82 mm
- The head is in the middle of the slide and has been surrounded with a ring of reddish-brown paint, presumably by Agar. Labelled 4J.
- Photograph - transparency
- Tate Archive
- Bequeathed to Tate Archive by Eileen Agar, 1992.
- TGA 9222/4/8/19
- Personal papers of and artworks by Eileen Agar TGA 9222 (239)
- Photographs TGA 9222/4 (124)
- Glass plate negatives TGA 9222/4/8 (124)
You might like
- head / face(2,499)