- Created by
- Ernst Schwitters 1918–1996
- Edith “Wanty” Thomas 1915–1991
- One page of a letter from Ernst Schwitters to Edith Thomas
- 12 January 1949
- Photocopy of one page of the letter in item TGA 9510/3/3/16.
- Document - correspondence
- Tate Archive
- Presented by Edith Thomas's son, Geoff Thomas, in 1995.
- TGA 9510/3/3/33
- Material relating to Kurt Schwitters compiled by his English companion, Mrs Edith 'Wantee' Thomas mostly after the artist's death in 1948 TGA 9510 (139)
You might like
- emotions, concepts and ideas(16,926)
- work and occupations(14,389)
- religion and belief(8,392)