- Created by
- Ernst Schwitters 1918–1996
- Dr Walter Dux
- Letter from Ernst Schwitters to Dr Walter Dux regarding Kurt Schwitters’ property in Dr Dux’s possession
- Letter witnessed by solicitor, Calvert Smith.
- Document - correspondence
- Tate Archive
- Presented by Edith Thomas's son, Geoff Thomas, in 1995.
- TGA 9510/3/3/7
- Material relating to Kurt Schwitters compiled by his English companion, Mrs Edith 'Wantee' Thomas mostly after the artist's death in 1948 TGA 9510 (139)
- Correspondence and documents relating to the Ernst Schwitters v Edith Thomas court case, 1963 TGA 9510/3 (100)
You might like
- cities, towns, villages (non-UK)(13,311)
- crime and punishment(434)