- Created by
- Edith “Wanty” Thomas 1915–1991
- Transparency of Kurt Schwitters’ memorial stone, Ambleside, Cumbria
- Colour transparency
- 50 x 50 mm
- Photo: Edith Thomas?
- Photograph - transparency
- Tate Archive
- Presented by Edith Thomas's son, Geoff Thomas, in 1995.
- TGA 9510/5/17
You might like
Unknown person(s), Edith “Wanty” Thomas Photocopy of page from an unknown publication featuring two of Schwitters’ work, ‘Two stones in rhythm’ and ‘Portrait of Beatrice Bradley’ with captions
date not known
- symbols and personifications(7,285)