- Created by
- Marie Seton 1910–1985
- Letter from Marie Seton to Ronald and Helene Moody, addressed from New Delhi
- 14 December 1962
- This letter relates to the Indo-Chinese war and Chinese motives and objectives and Menon's psychological state and loss of his job.
- Document - correspondence
- Tate Archive
- Presented to Tate Archive by Cynthia Moody, the sculptor's niece, 1995.
- TGA 956/1/2/58/46
- Papers of Ronald Moody TGA 956 (248)
- Correspondence TGA 956/1 (84)
- Correspondence with friends TGA 956/1/2 (84)
- Letters from Marie Seton TGA 956/1/2/58 (71)
You might like
- cities, towns, villages (non-UK)(13,291)