- Created by
- Marie Seton 1910–1985
- Letter from Marie Seton to Ronald and Helene Moody, addressed from Moscow airport
- 26 September 1967
- Document - correspondence
- Tate Archive
- Presented to Tate Archive by Cynthia Moody, the sculptor's niece, 1995.
- TGA 956/1/2/58/67
In this letter Marie Seton talks about floods north of Delhi and her relief at arriving at Palam airport after the airport at Moscow. She tells Moody of the death of Nandita Kriplani and the news that Menon is practising 'Angelism' and is full of sensible energy and going to Toronto on 15 Sep for a teach-in on religion. She shares her view that he is in good form and putting on weight etc and mentions that the state has given him [Menon] an acre of ground and will build him a house. She refers to her general sense that things might be improving in India.
- Papers of Ronald Moody TGA 956 (248)
- Correspondence TGA 956/1 (84)
- Correspondence with friends TGA 956/1/2 (84)
- Letters from Marie Seton TGA 956/1/2/58 (71)
You might like