- Created by
- Ronald Moody 1900–1984
- Letter from Ronald Moody to the British Chamber of Commerce, Paris
- 12 September 1942
- Regarding Moody's claim for furniture and household goods he was forced to leave behind in Paris, including furniture hand-made by Moody.
- Document - correspondence
- Tate Archive
- Presented to Tate Archive by Cynthia Moody, the sculptor's niece, 1995.
- TGA 956/2/1/3/23
- Papers of Ronald Moody TGA 956 (248)
- Subject files TGA 956/2 (148)
- Personal and domestic TGA 956/2/1 (18)
- Subject file relating to Ronald Moody's time in France, repatriation and wartime TGA 956/2/1/3 (18)
- Letter from Ronald Moody to the British Chamber of Commerce, Paris TGA 956/2/1/3/23
You might like