- Created by
- Ronald Moody 1900–1984
- Letter of authorisation from Ronald Moody
- 6 September 1945
- Authorising Barbara Bertram to collect all of the furniture and objects currently with Madame Gaillot.
- Document - correspondence
- Tate Archive
- Presented to Tate Archive by Cynthia Moody, the sculptor's niece, 1995.
- TGA 956/2/1/3/44
- Papers of Ronald Moody TGA 956 (248)
- Subject files TGA 956/2 (148)
- Personal and domestic TGA 956/2/1 (18)
- Subject file relating to Ronald Moody's time in France, repatriation and wartime TGA 956/2/1/3 (18)
- Letter of authorisation from Ronald Moody TGA 956/2/1/3/44
You might like
- work and occupations(14,393)