- Created by
- Harold Moody
- Ronald Moody 1900–1984
- Letter from [Harold] Moody to [Ronald Moody]
- [19 July 1940]
- This is informing Ronald that he can only get money by applying directly to his bank.
- Document - correspondence
- Tate Archive
- Presented to Tate Archive by Cynthia Moody, the sculptor's niece, 1995.
- TGA 956/2/1/3/55
- Papers of Ronald Moody TGA 956 (248)
- Subject files TGA 956/2 (148)
- Personal and domestic TGA 956/2/1 (18)
- Subject file relating to Ronald Moody's time in France, repatriation and wartime TGA 956/2/1/3 (18)
- Letter from [Harold] Moody to [Ronald Moody] TGA 956/2/1/3/55
You might like