- Harold Moody
- Letter from Marjorie Page Schauffler of the American Friends Service Committee to Harold Moody
- 6 August 1941
- This is informing Harold that they are already aware of Ronald Moody's situation in France and that their Marseille worker should have already made contact.
- Document - correspondence
- Tate Archive
- Presented to Tate Archive by Cynthia Moody, the sculptor's niece, 1995.
- TGA 956/2/1/3/58
- Papers of Ronald Moody TGA 956 (248)
- Subject files TGA 956/2 (148)
- Personal and domestic TGA 956/2/1 (18)
You might like
- work and occupations(14,389)
- religion and belief(8,393)