- Created by
- Ronald Moody 1900–1984
- Letter from Ronald Moody to Dr Miall of the Epidemiological Research Unit (Jamaica)
- 18 May 1963
- This is regarding the origins of the legendary bird, the Savacou, in Caribbean mythology and Ronald Moody's interpretation of the concept.
- Document - correspondence
- Tate Archive
- Presented to Tate Archive by Cynthia Moody, the sculptor's niece, 1995.
- TGA 956/2/2/13/13
- Papers of Ronald Moody TGA 956 (248)
- Subject files TGA 956/2 (148)
- Professional TGA 956/2/2 (130)
- Subject file relating to sculpture, Savacou TGA 956/2/2/13 (71)
You might like
- cities, towns, villages (non-UK)(13,311)
- contemporary society(640)