- Ronald Moody 1900–1984
- Letter from Dr Miall of the Epidemiological Research Unit (Jamaica) to Ronald Moody
- 23 May 1963
- This letter is thanking Ronald Moody for his explanation of what Savacou is and asking if he has any other suitable pieces, feeling that something taller and perhaps more abstract would be more appropriate.
- Document - correspondence
- Tate Archive
- Presented to Tate Archive by Cynthia Moody, the sculptor's niece, 1995.
- TGA 956/2/2/13/15
- Papers of Ronald Moody TGA 956 (248)
- Subject files TGA 956/2 (148)
- Professional TGA 956/2/2 (130)
- Subject file relating to sculpture, Savacou TGA 956/2/2/13 (71)
You might like
- art and craft(2,375)
- cities, towns, villages (non-UK)(13,311)
- contemporary society(640)