- Ronald Moody 1900–1984
- Letter from Dr Miall of the Epidemiological Research Unit (Jamaica) to Ronald Moody
- 18 July 1963
- This is regarding necessity for the sculpture to be approved by the Finance and General Purposes Committee of the University College of the West Indies which will not happen until September.
- Document - correspondence
- Tate Archive
- Presented to Tate Archive by Cynthia Moody, the sculptor's niece, 1995.
- TGA 956/2/2/13/19
- Papers of Ronald Moody TGA 956 (248)
- Subject files TGA 956/2 (148)
- Professional TGA 956/2/2 (130)
- Subject file relating to sculpture, Savacou TGA 956/2/2/13 (71)
You might like
- art and craft(2,374)
- cities, towns, villages (non-UK)(13,331)
- contemporary society(641)