- Created by
- Ronald Moody 1900–1984
- Letter from Ronald Moody to Dr Miall of the Epidemiological Research Unit (Jamaica)
- 6 June 1964
- This letter is about arrangements for exhibition of 'Savacou', temporary base, and plaque for the plinth.
- Document - correspondence
- Tate Archive
- Presented to Tate Archive by Cynthia Moody, the sculptor's niece, 1995.
- TGA 956/2/2/13/63
- Papers of Ronald Moody TGA 956 (248)
- Subject files TGA 956/2 (148)
- Professional TGA 956/2/2 (130)
- Subject file relating to sculpture, Savacou TGA 956/2/2/13 (71)
You might like
- cities, towns, villages (non-UK)(13,291)
- contemporary society(641)