- Created by
- Aubrey Williams 1926–1990
- Ronald Moody 1900–1984
- Letter from Aubrey [Williams] to Ronald Moody
- This letter is regarding his selection of works for the 2nd World Black & African Festival of Arts and Culture, photographs of works, and dates that he will be out of the country.
- Document - correspondence
- Tate Archive
- Presented to Tate Archive by Cynthia Moody, the sculptor's niece, 1995.
- TGA 956/2/2/8/46
You might like
Ronald Moody, recipients: Earl Cameron CBE, United Kingdom African Festival Committee Memorandum from Ronald Moody to Earl Cameron, chair of the United Kingdom African Festival Committee
[c.11 March 1975]
Taiwo Ajai, United Kingdom African Festival Committee, recipient: Ronald Moody Invitation to Ronald Moody to serve on the sub-committee on art for the United Kingdom African Festival Committee
- work and occupations(14,389)