- Created by
- Bernard Meninsky 1891–1950
- Sketch of the back of a standing male nude drawn from the shoulders down
- Date not known
- Graphite and coloured pencil on lined paper
- 213 × 126 mm
- The sketch is similar to that of TGA 9715/1/163.
- Artwork - on paper, unique
- Tate Archive
- Presented to Tate Archive by the Contemporary Art Society in memory of Cecily Lowenthal, 1997.
- TGA 9715/1/164
- Sketches and notes of Bernard Meninsky TGA 9715 (204)
- Sketches by Bernard Meninsky TGA 9715/1 (204)
You might like