- Created by
- Bernard Meninsky 1891–1950
- Sketch of the back of a female nude with arms raised, drawn on an envelope
- Date not known
- Graphite on paper
- 228 x 132 mm
- The envelope includes the annotation, 'Identity card'.
- Artwork - on paper, unique
- Tate Archive
- Presented to Tate Archive by the Contemporary Art Society in memory of Cecily Lowenthal, 1997.
- TGA 9715/1/177
- Sketches and notes of Bernard Meninsky TGA 9715 (204)
- Sketches by Bernard Meninsky TGA 9715/1 (204)
You might like
- religion and belief(8,393)
- symbols and personifications(7,285)