- Created by
- Bernard Meninsky 1891–1950
- Sketch of the neckline and bust of a woman wearing a necklace
- Date not known
- Graphite on paper
- 122 x 147 mm
- The sketch is drawn on the back of an envelope.
- Artwork - on paper, unique
- Tate Archive
- Presented to Tate Archive by the Contemporary Art Society in memory of Cecily Lowenthal, 1997.
- TGA 9715/1/180
- Sketches and notes of Bernard Meninsky TGA 9715 (204)
- Sketches by Bernard Meninsky TGA 9715/1 (204)
You might like
- religion and belief(8,394)