- Created by
- Bernard Meninsky 1891–1950
- Sketch of three small nude female figures in movement
- Graphite on printed paper
- 170 × 150 mm
- The sketches are drawn on a page torn from 'The Criterion A Quarterly Review', Vol. 15, No. 75, January 1935, edited by T.S. Elliot.
- Artwork - on paper, unique
- Tate Archive
- Presented to Tate Archive by the Contemporary Art Society in memory of Cecily Lowenthal, 1997.
- TGA 9715/1/188
- Sketches and notes of Bernard Meninsky TGA 9715 (204)
- Sketches by Bernard Meninsky TGA 9715/1 (204)
- Sketch of three small nude female figures in movement TGA 9715/1/188
You might like
- literature (not Shakespeare)(2,297)