- Created by
- Bernard Meninsky 1891–1950
- Sketches of a woman wearing a cloak, and a female nude leaping
- Date not known
- The front of the page features a sketch of a woman wearing a cloak, and the back of the page features a sketch of a female nude leaping.
- Artwork - on paper, unique
- Tate Archive
- Presented to Tate Archive by the Contemporary Art Society in memory of Cecily Lowenthal, 1997.
- TGA 9715/1/39
- Sketches and notes of Bernard Meninsky TGA 9715 (204)
- Sketches by Bernard Meninsky TGA 9715/1 (204)
You might like