UNIQLO Tate Play is Tate Modern’s new free programme of art, activities and play for families of all ages.
Taking inspiration from the art on display at Tate Modern, our free activities and events offer families new ways to get creative and playfully explore art together.
More things for families to see and do will be unveiled in upcoming school holidays, as well as free workshops and creative materials on offer during term time.
Want to be the first to know about events for families? Sign up to our newsletter.
Tate Modern's entrance is via the Turbine Hall on Holland Street. There are automatic sliding doors and a ramp down to the entrance.
There are lifts to every floor of the Blavatnik and Natalie Bell buildings. Alternatively you can take the stairs.
- Fully accessible toilets are located on every floor on the concourses.
- A quiet room is available to use in the Natalie Bell Building on Level 4.
- Ear defenders can be borrowed from the Ticket desks.
To help plan your visit to Tate Modern, have a look at our visual story. It includes photographs and information of what you can expect from a visit to the gallery.
For more information before your visit:
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call +44 (0)20 7887 8888 – option 1 (daily 09.45–18.00)
Visitor numbers are being carefully managed. There are increased cleaning regimes in high use areas, protective screens on desks and counters and hand sanitiser dispensers throughout the gallery.
When you visit:
- Keep your distance from others
- Follow the one-way route
- Please wear a face covering unless you are exempt
Most importantly, if you or anyone you live with has COVID-19 symptoms please stay at home.
For more information take a look through our frequently asked questions.