- Created by
- Kurt Schwitters 1887–1948
- ‘An Anna Blume’ by Kurt Schwitters
- The poem was written by Schwitters in 1919.
- Document - writings
- Tate Archive
- Presented by Klaus Hinrichsen's family in 2005.
- TGA 20052/2/26/1
- Folders of writings and talks by Klaus Hinrichsen as well as research material collected by Hinrichsen and correspondence relating to Kurt Schwitters and other émigré and interned artists. TGA 20052 (224)
You might like
- literature and fiction(3,205)
- work and occupations(14,388)
- religion and belief(8,394)
- symbols and personifications(7,286)