- Created by
- Ian Breakwell 1943–2005
- [c.15 October 1979–01 March 1980]
- Bound volume - notebook
- Tate Archive
- Presented to Tate Archive by Ian Breakwell, April 2005.
- TGA 20054/2/11
Green jotter/notebook containing diary entries, thoughts and observations, recorded by Ian Breakwell during the period 15 October 1979-01 March 1980.
The notebook also includes plans and notes (including diagrams) relating to specific works and projects. Works and projects covered in this notebook include: 'Illuminative Evaluation' in response to an approach by Ian Bartholomew, DHSS Principal Professional Technical Officer, pages 4-7; 'At Home: Act I - The Milk is Spilt, Act II - The Confession, Act III Red Handed/The Last Straw', pages 12-13, 17, 22-32, 43-44, 49-53, 54-58, 71-74; 'Circus', pages 14-16, 75, 79; 'The Artists's Dream', pages 18, 59-60, 80-81 (features images of clock face cut up and taped to notebook); 'Alternative Arts', pages 19-21; 'The News', pages 61-69, 88-91; and 'The Policeman', pages 76-78.
You might like
- leisure and pastimes(7,662)
- literature and fiction(3,198)
- work and occupations(14,375)
- symbols & personifications(7,266)
- emotions, concepts and ideas(16,625)