- Created by
- Black and white photograph of Ian Breakwell working on prints for ‘Circus’ in Glasgow School of Art
- September 1978
- Photograph, black and white
- 285 x 192 mm
- Photograph annotated on the reverse: 'Ian Breakwell working on CIRCUS: Dept. of Printed Textiles, Glasgow School of Art, Sept. 1978.'.
- Photograph - print
- Tate Archive
- Presented to Tate Archive by Ian Breakwell, April 2005.
- TGA 20054/4/7/1/62
- Personal Papers of Ian Breakwell TGA 20054 (266)
- Project files TGA 20054/4 (247)
- 'Circus' TGA 20054/4/7 (140)
- Photographs of 'Circus' TGA 20054/4/7/1 (78)
You might like